Online Student Advising and Support
Upon acceptance into a University of Bridgeport online program, you will be assigned a dedicated academic advisor who will guide you through your academic journey—from acceptance to graduation.
As your advisors we strive to:
- Create an atmosphere of listening and understanding in partnership with you
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with you on the phone, through email and/or in person
- Enable you to take ownership of your course selection, academic resources, career development, and other opportunities while a student at the University
- Collaborate with departments throughout the University of Bridgeport to support your success
- Advocate for all online students and work to improve systems and processes to create a seamless student experience for you
- Empower you to complete your program and become a proud graduate of the University
Meet Your Academic Advisor
As an online student at the University of Bridgeport, you can expect to be part of a vibrant online community with support from your peers, faculty, academic department and personal academic advisor.
Once you are accepted into an online program at UB, you will be assigned an academic advisor to help you reach your academic goals. Your advisor will help you pick classes, connect you to important resources and make sure you're on track to graduate.
Academic advisors are well versed in the academic programs at the university and will help you navigate your time here. Your advisor is your first point of contact when you have a university-related question. They can also connect you with other resources to help support your online experience.
We look forward to working with you and are committed to helping you meet your personal and professional goals at the University of Bridgeport!