Dr. Danielle Rivard
- Ed.D. in Educational/Organizational Leadership, Nova Southeastern University
- 6th Year in Educational Leadership, Southern Connecticut State University
- M.S. in Mathematics, Southern Connecticut State University
- B.S. in Criminal Justice, Post University
- B.S. in Mathematics and Secondary Education, Providence College
Best Tip for Online Students: Stay on pace. Create a full term written calendar and carry it with you everywhere you go. Get to know your teacher’s schedule and make sure he or she is aware of your existence (say hello – reach out) in case you should ever need assistance or guidance.